1. Customs will administrate cargo trade in the zone with a record-filing system.
2. Enterprises in the zone can apply for a collective customs declaration.
3. With the approval of customs, imported materials and semi-finished products of enterprises within the zone can be processed by enterprises outside the zone, then returned back to the zone.
With customs authorization, enterprise products can be processed by enterprises in the zone.
4. Cargo exchange between the free trade zone and other customs special administration areas are under the bonded supervision of customs.
5. Cargo in the free trade zone has no storage limit.