Documents required for cancellation registration of branches of foreign-funded enterprises (non-company)
1) Cancellation registration application form for a branch of the foreign-funded enterprise signed by legal representative;
2) Approval document issued by the approval authority (not required for those not involving in approval);
3) Resolution made by the company (to which the branch is affiliated) in accordance with laws;
4) Photocopy of the duplicate of the branch's business license;
5) Certificate of name alternation issued by the company (to which the branch is affiliated);
6) Other relevant documents.